Sunday, June 28, 2009

whaddup..

i think somehow in the beginning of the year 2009, i've lost my ability to actually present something in front of a crowd. this agonizing reality had really given me the shock of my life. i mean, come on. this can't be happening to me. anyway, i'mm just have to rebuild it all over again. it's okay. down with that.

whaddup? my third sem in TESL course started out with an intense speech from our dearest coordinator, Puan Noreha (my favourite lecturer). with 4 projects awaiting to be fulfilled like a quest, we, the ones who would undergo the journey of pain and sufferings need to prepare a few remedies in case they might breakdown from over pressure or hypertension. i won't. i know i won't. i always take things too easily but of course i got a hard lesson from tht, but still, i know how to control pressure when it reaches the capillaries in mynecks, in would still be under control. lest it comes to the finishing point, my voice will also hit the highest pitch with a very angry tone. ha-ha.

i haven't eat rice since last wednesday. just doesn't feel the urge to fill in my bloating stomach wih high-carb. instead, i found comfort from mr.potato and chipsmore. how's tht for irony. hahaha. i need to discipline myself. this is too much. in case of severe high blood pressure, i'll blame it on those mouth-watering, crispy mr. potato. urgh, the sight of it makes me melt into a puddle of desperate fat processor. what's that suppose to mean.. haha.. nvm la..

anyway, need to do a lot of things. i know i;ve been saying that a lot but yeah! i'll just keep saying it till i did it. hahaa

No comments:

Post a Comment